Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Birthday blog :)

Today is my 36th birthday!! If you know me, you know that I LOVE birthdays!! Not only mine, but everyone's birthday!! I know the whole "getting older" thing can be a pain in the butt... but I see it as, at least I'm alive to get older!! I have learned so much this past year and I wanted to share those things with you & hopefully encourage you at the same time! This past year I have learned that one of the best gifts I can give myself is time. Invest a little bit of time into myself and then in turn that helps me invest a better "ME" into others. I give myself time to exercise and to eat well. I used to think that I had to take care of everyone else first and then take care of myself last, but I cannot take care of anyone the best I can unless I'm taking care of myself. I've learned to push through and keep going, that when the "I can't do it" thoughts come, I push harder! I've learned that you really can overcome those "impossible" things in your life. I remember at one point I just figured I would always be an overweight person. I never imagined being able to conquer that in my life. I had settled for that type of lifestyle. I now know, I never have to settle for anything... I know with God's help I can do anything! I have learned that I really am stronger then I thought I was! I can now run, I can now control myself with food, I can now influence others to change their lives. I can now raise my kids to be healthy kids/teenagers/ and adults! I've learned that even if there are obstacles in your way, that doesn't mean time to quit, it just means time to find an alternate route! There's never a good enough reason to quit on yourself or the dreams you have! I want to encourage you to keep going!! Nothing is too big to stand in your way!! If things don't look like you imagined them too, stay consistent!! Never ever ever ever quit!!! I have no doubt you will accomplish your goals!!

I have no doubt, we can get better with age :) I know I have!!
Thanks for reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment